I can now chill out at home. Got those sweet dumplings from China town, also had vege steam buns and spring onion pancake. So cheap!
Anyway, Dave and I's Trip... lets see if I can come up with a plan now.
8th August // arrive 7am, get picked up by my brother and his wife. I believe its in the morning. I'd wanna try and get to a record store asap so I can find out when shows are on.
12th // Start using our JR Rail pass, go to Kyoto! See heaps of temples and shrines.
13th // Catch a train to Tokyo (2.5hours), Check into Hostel and go out for dinner. Hopefully see a show
14th // Hopefully see a show. Check out the city.
15th // Shopping!! Records, gifts, rollercoasters and ferris wheels haha
16th // Catch a train to Nikko, check into hostel and go exploring!
17th // Visit an Osen, see rad nature stuff
18th // Catch a train back to Tokyo to Narita airport and fly to NYC!
Stay on the east coast until the 13th of September. Boston definitely, DC? New Jersey? Philly?
13th // Fly to San Fran, go to Skates on Haight!
Need to get from San Fran to LA somehow, possibly Bus/Plan/Train
18th // Venice Beach/Celebrity house tour
19th // MAGIC MOUNTAIN!
20th // Shopping, send things home...Fly back from to Australia ~sigh~
I want to...
- meet new people
- see sick new bands
- go to a pop punk house show and let loose
- eat heaps of amazing vegan food
- go record shopping and buy merch
- get tattooed, something smally, probably an eagle head (East to West)
- See internet people and have awesome hang outs!
- See the statue of liberty and imagine what it'd really look like if the world came to an end
- Fall more in love with my boyfriend whilst seeing the world
- Be sweaty when people at home are freezing!