Thursday, February 26, 2009


I am putting on a show this weekend. Its a benefit show the the Victorian Bushfires. Even though I didn't know anyone who lost their life or home, this whole thing hit me pretty hard. For a while there, it was a matter of watching the news and it would literally make me cry. Shit is pretty hectic. When it came down to it though, I'm glad to say I got my shit sorted and got this benefit happening. I hope heaps of kids come out.
Things are all falling into place!

Been playing a shitload of Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Such a fucking good game. My team is either made up of Avengers or Xmen . I'm playing the game on EASY haha, that's how shit I can be at gaming.

Economy is all scary and shit at the moment. More and more business giving up their own workforce to find people who'll do the same job at much less of a cost. Telstra is getting rid of a fuckload of staff... I guess we'll get more business as Vodafone will look to lower costs in their call centre area. I think I am safe........................am I? I don't even wanna think about not having a job, I've got a massive trip planned for August!

No comments:

Post a Comment